Terms and Conditions
The following describes the terms on which Solution Cat Ltd. only offers you access to our services.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION: YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Welcome to the user agreement (the "Agreement" or "User Agreement") for Solution Cat Ltd. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services available under the domain and sub-domains of www.solutioncat.com (the "Site").
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our services.
This Site is for Adults & Incorporated Companies only. Our services are available only to those who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You may use this site and the services available while you are a registered user.
SOLUTION CAT LTD. AS A PLATFORM
Solution Cat Ltd. is a platform which unites a business with their existing clients and new clients. As such, Solution Cat Ltd. is not directly connected between the two parties and as such, cannot verify and validate the accuracy, validity of the business. It is a known fact that it is rather difficult to identify people over the Internet. Therefore, the user has to decide if they wish to provide information or not. Solution Cat Ltd. cannot be held liable or responsible for false representation by dishonest business. Therefore, we request you be careful and exercise common sense and good judgment when dealing with any user on the Solution Cat Ltd. site.
THE SITE IS EVOLVING
We may modify or improve this Site and its services according to the needs of our registered users. You are required to back up your account data to prevent data loss. Solution Cat Ltd. will not be held liable to the loss of client.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, VERIFICATION AND MONITORING
Solution Cat Ltd. may make available to users on the Site various services provided by third parties ("Verification Service Providers") which verify a User's identity or credentials. Use of the services provided by Verification Service Providers in the Professional Marketplace is voluntary. To become a Select service provider, users must be authenticated by the applicable Verification Service Provider. See the section entitled "Select Service Provider Requirements" for details.
Solution Cat Ltd. is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by any third parties (including but not limited to Verification Service Providers) and users of this Site. We have no editorial control over such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users and Verification Service Providers, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Solution Cat Ltd. . Solution Cat Ltd. neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized Solution Cat Ltd. employees acting in their official capacities. Solution Cat Ltd. does not confirm or verify if a service provider claiming to be a professional or claiming to be qualified to provide professional advice is in fact licensed or otherwise qualified to provide the services or advice being requested. You understand and acknowledge that Solution Cat Ltd. is not responsible for and does not monitor content for accuracy or reliability.
YOUR CONDUCT ON OUR SITE
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact:
YOUR CONDUCT ON OUR SITE
As much as we collect and store your personal information, it is imperative that when your personal details are required, you will provide accurate, current and complete information. You will ensure that your details are updated. If a password is issued, it is your responsibility to ensure the password is not revealed. Solution Cat Ltd. cannot and will not be held responsible for a breach of security. You will agree to immediately notify Solution Cat Ltd. at the first instance if a breach has occurred.
The technology and software essential to our sites and the Services is the property of Solution Cat Ltd. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software essential to our sites or the Services. You agree not to modify the software essential to our sites in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
Without limiting the above mentioned, you agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know, cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Collect or store personal information about other end users;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Solution Cat Ltd. representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers, manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites, or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Engage in any illegal activities
- You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums"), only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, abusive or which might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to our sites is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Solution Cat Ltd. for use in accessing our sites. You agree not use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of our sites except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet using search results from our sites. We disclaim any responsibility for service outages that are caused by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting and power providers) computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, an act of nature, war, civil disturbance or other cause beyond our reasonable control.
WE DO NOT CERTIFY THAT OUR SITE WILL BE ERROR FREE.
We are not responsible for any potential damages to your computer system or loss of data as a result of any material you download from our site. That is solely your responsibility.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Solution Cat Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, agents and partners, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from Your use of the Site or the Site Content, including without limitation claims against Solution Cat Ltd. for unsatisfactory performance of services listed on the Site, or Your violation of this User Agreement.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to the Site Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If any part of this User Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This User Agreement is personal to you and you may not transfer, assign or delegate this User Agreement to anyone without the express written permission of Solution Cat Ltd. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer or delegate this User Agreement without the express written permission of Solution Cat Ltd. shall be null and void. This User Agreement and any registration for or subsequent use of the Site will not be construed as creating or implying any relationship of agency, independent contractor, franchise, partnership, or joint venture between any User and Solution Cat Ltd.
This User Agreement will be governed by the law of Bangladesh, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any dispute related to this User Agreement will be settled in a binding arbitration under the arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any dispute you may have with respect to this Site must be commenced within one year after it arises, or the cause of action is barred.
The User Agreement and the agreements referenced in this User Agreement comprises the entire agreement between You and Solution Cat Ltd. with respect to the use of the Site and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein as well as any conflicting or inconsistent terms in any web site that links-to or is linked-from the Site.