software engineer (android developer)
- Design, Developing & Debugging advanced mobile applications for Android platform
- Designing architecture and GUI of application from ground up.
- Integrate mobile application with server-side APIs (JSON, XML)
- Must knowledge on Google location based service direction (API) Facebook API
- Collect mobile app requirements and demonstrate developed mobile apps
- Material effect and material motion knowledge
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, Java/OOP Familiarity with REST full APIs (JSON, XML) to connect – – Android applications to back-end services
- Strong Experience Using The Android Studio (Creating universal layout to support any device).
- Experience with Third-Party Libraries and APIs
- Having knowledge of using external APIs, RESTful API and Web Services, JSON, XML data creation and parsing
- Machine Learning Experience is preferable
- Working experience on OpenCV image processing library and integrate and develop application using OpenCV
- Working experience on FFMPEG multimedia framework
- Experience on Android Native development (NDK)
- UI design following material design guideline, constraint layout
- MVP – Project Architecture/Design Pattern
- Retrofit – Networking Library
- Mobile Database – SQLite, Room
- Picasso/Glide – Image loader Library
- Rx.Java/ Rx Android
- Design Patterns: Singleton, Observer, Factory, etc.
- Dependency Injection – Dagger 2
- View Binding and Injection – Butterknife
- UI Testing: Espresso
- Unit Testing: JUnit and Mockito
- Ability to write clean structured and well-documented code
- Experience on working with version controlling: Git is a must
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any university.
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Yearly two festival bonus
- Yearly Increment
- Yearly tour
- Lunch, Coffee