Software Engineer (iOS Developer)
- Design and build applications for iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application
- Improvement of the current processes
- Fix bugs before final version release
- Work experience in iOS development.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Storyboard
- Experience in working with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, Core Graphics, AVfoundation, Core Image
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any university.
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Yearly two festival bonus
- Yearly Increment
- Yearly tour
- Lunch, Coffee